Citi prices 2016's first CLO reset in $430 million deal
Citi has priced the CLO market’s first refinancing of 2016, according to market sources, “resetting” a 2011 deal managed by a regular CLO issuer
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 2 days ago
- Wellfleet joins exclusive list of CLO managers to refinance 2017-era CLOs 5 days ago
- CBAM approaches $10 billion in CLO volume as 11th new issue prices 8 days ago
- 65bp emerges as euro refi benchmark as CVC refinances 2015 CLO 9 days ago
- Junior spreads tighten as Rockford Tower prices new European CLO 10 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 1 day ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 2 days ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 2 days ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 2 days ago