Silvermine's junior CLO notes suffer downgrade to triple-C
Silvermine Capital Management has had several outstanding CLO tranches downgraded by Moody's, following a wave of energy-related loan downgrades. However, the deals have made strong recent equity distributions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Man GLG shakes up US CLO team with new leaders 1 year ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 year ago
- B-wic round up: large chunks of Silvermine CLO trade in $263 million auction 2 years ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 2 years ago
- Silvermine continues comeback with second CLO refinancing 3 years ago
- Morgan Stanley IM markets first CLO since Assurant buy-out 5 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 22 hours ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 1 day ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 1 day ago
- Canyon prints its first reinvesting CLO of 2020 as junior debt tightens 1 day ago