NewStar prices $350 million CLO in tough primary market
NewStar Financial braved the tough conditions in the primary CLO market last week, launching the first mid-market deal of 2016
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: before the holidays is the best time to price a deal 18 days ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 18 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance 23 days ago
- Anchorage's 2019 volumes pass $2.5 billion as it prices US CLO 26 days ago
- Steele Creek prices tight of the market with second new CLO of 2019 26 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 3 days ago