Calpers supports two managers with $350 million for new strategies
One of the largest pension funds globally has hired two managers that are developing new credit-themed strategies
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension pool to launch maiden private credit offering 1 day ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 5 days ago
- Calpers misses returns target despite fixed income outperformance 8 days ago
- EIB and Amundi form green partnership for high yield, private debt and securitisations 9 days ago
- Ontario pension selects new president and CEO 10 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 1 day ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 1 day ago
- Bridge markets fourth CRE CLO 2 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 2 days ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 2 days ago