BAML markets CLO seniors in mid-150s as pricing consensus emerges
CLO triple-A spreads look set to stay in the mid-150s over Libor in the early months of 2016, according to price talk released this week by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 3 days ago
- Neuberger and BNP Paribas team up for first new CLO as partnership for five years 4 days ago
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Sculptor begins to mould its first CBO 6 days ago
- AB launches US CLO business after hiring from Sculptor 6 days ago
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 13 hours ago
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 2 days ago
- Trimaran goes tighter with second US CLO tap of the year 2 days ago
- ICG tightens triple A spread in refi of 2017 CLO 2 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 3 days ago