Pension fund freshens up in high yield by hiring Columbia and Eaton Vance
Columbia and Eaton Vance have emerged as big winners as a large US pension fund diversifies its high yield portfolio
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension hires BNP Paribas AM for starring role in core-satellite private credit fund 2 days ago
- Maine pension boosts alternative credit bucket with $50 million US special situations mandate 3 days ago
- US university backs Kayne's mid market fund 5 days ago
- US pension allocates to Golub in bid to boost 'non-core fixed income' bucket 6 days ago
- Boston pension looks to allocate $60 million to private debt 6 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 2 days ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 3 days ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 3 days ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 3 days ago