Pension fund freshens up in high yield by hiring Columbia and Eaton Vance
Columbia and Eaton Vance have emerged as big winners as a large US pension fund diversifies its high yield portfolio
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Rhode Island pension moves into EM debt 16 hours ago
- US pension picks Aberdeen Standard for EM debt mandate 17 hours ago
- Ohio pension makes commitment to private credit 2 days ago
- US pension looks to put $60 million in private debt as older funds wind down 7 days ago
- Calpers backs proposal exempting private debt disclosure 7 days ago
- Highland directors intervene to get CLO mismanagement lawsuit dropped 16 hours ago
- Another $1.68 billion of US CLO paper is refied 1 day ago
- CLO investor leaves US structured credit specialist 1 day ago
- Back from the dead: CLO risk retention resurfaces in the US 1 day ago
- Elmwood passes $2.5 billion CLO volume in just a year 2 days ago