Pension fund freshens up in high yield by hiring Columbia and Eaton Vance
Columbia and Eaton Vance have emerged as big winners as a large US pension fund diversifies its high yield portfolio
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Massachusetts pension seeks emerging market debt manager 13 hours ago
- Californian pension backs infra debt fund 1 day ago
- UK pension awards private credit mandates and eyes co-investments 4 days ago
- Creditflux foregrounds institutional investors with new-look CLO Investor Summit 6 days ago
- Commonfund seeks to diversify manager pool with new portal 6 days ago
- Fort Washington joins growing list of prospective new CLO managers 12 hours ago
- Investcorp looks to become first manager to reset a 2017 CLO 13 hours ago
- CIFC prices US CLO reset following streak of seven consecutive new issues 13 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: debt investors own the floor as tempo picks up 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Fed up of waiting 1 day ago