Maranon prices debut mid-market CLO in $355 million deal
Chicago-based Maranon Capital has become the fifth debut US CLO issuer of the year after pricing a $355 million deal yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Apollo mid-market CLO arm prices first reset 4 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 6 days ago
- CLO market celebrates Valentine's Day by romancing with resets 10 days ago
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 11 days ago
- Rockford Tower dashes out second CLO refi in three weeks 12 days ago
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 4 hours ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 4 hours ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 5 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 1 day ago
- 2016 MidOcean CLO suffers downgrade to triple C amid par losses 1 day ago