BNP Paribas prices unique CLO for west coast asset manager
A new US CLO priced yesterday, which is making an opportunistic play at second lien loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: primary market flood gives basis for relative value 2 days ago
- Oil supply concerns grease CDS relative value trade 12 days ago
- CLO 2020 outlook: lower volumes predicted, but it’s not all bad news 1 month ago
- AGL follows up October CLO debut with new low-levered deal 1 month ago
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 1 month ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 2 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 2 days ago
- Class F notes of 2018 CLO downgraded to triple C by Moody's 2 days ago
- Investcorp lines up new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 days ago