Och-Ziff sticks with long reinvestment model as it prices latest US CLO
Och-Ziff Loan Management priced its fourth CLO of the year earlier this week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sculptor CLO refi ends US primary pause with first deal post-election 6 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Secondary markets rally despite ‘worst liquidity seen all year’ 8 days ago
- IG and crossover indices converge while European CLO double Bs rally 12 days ago
- US CLO round-up: 23 managers wait in the wings after avoiding pre-election rush 21 days ago
- Sculptor returns to European CLO market after 14-month absence 1 month ago
- Trinitas prints first CLO following Clearlake aquisition with five-year deal 14 hours ago
- York axes European hedge funds and prioritises long duration assets as co-CIO leaves 15 hours ago
- Owl Rock prices tech-focused CLO 15 hours ago
- AB swings back to mid market CLOs with $346.8 million new issue 16 hours ago
- Invesco scores tightest three-year triple A print with first US CLO in 12 months 16 hours ago