Och-Ziff sticks with long reinvestment model as it prices latest US CLO
Och-Ziff Loan Management priced its fourth CLO of the year earlier this week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 1 day ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 3 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 6 days ago
- CVC issues its third 2019 CLO in Europe 9 days ago
- CVC markets new issue European CLO via Deutsche Bank 13 days ago
- DFG seeks secondary loans for new series of Pulsar CLOs 20 hours ago
- Audax goes for longer reinvestment period with second mid market CLO 20 hours ago
- Barings matches November benchmark with new US CLO 21 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 1 day ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 1 day ago