Och-Ziff sticks with long reinvestment model as it prices latest US CLO
Och-Ziff Loan Management priced its fourth CLO of the year earlier this week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- $350 million of CLO collateral drips into default as oil companies file for Chapter 11 11 days ago
- Sculptor doubles global credit exposure in master fund amid dislocation 21 days ago
- We’ve got time to work this out 1 month ago
- S&P adds to CLO negative watch list as loan downgrades pick up 1 month ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 4 months ago
- European CLO trader set to join Axa IM 23 hours ago
- European CLO cushions fall with junior OC breaches expected soon, Fitch says 1 day ago
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 1 day ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 1 day ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 day ago