GM's 2009 bankruptcy comes back to trouble TCW CLO
The 2009 restructuring of General Motors could come back to bite investors in a TCW Asset Management CLO after it was named as a defendant in a lawsuit earlier this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 28 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Capital time to debut in Europe as liability spreads drop 1 month ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 8 months ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 9 months ago
- MUFG prices new issue CLO for TCW with AMR mechanism written in 9 months ago
- SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation 2 days ago
- DFG seeks secondary loans for new series of Pulsar CLOs 3 days ago
- Audax goes for longer reinvestment period with second mid market CLO 3 days ago
- Barings matches November benchmark with new US CLO 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 3 days ago