Investor hires Park Square for direct lending after inspecting fee structures
Park Square wins direct lending mandate - and two other direct lenders could also be granted contracts subject to negotiations over fees
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cordet confirms senior direct lending appointment in London 1 day ago
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 1 day ago
- Weil brings in direct lending specialist from Kirkland & Ellis in Hong Kong 2 days ago
- Macquarie appoints ex-UBS official to build new asset-based finance business 2 days ago
- US university backs Kayne's mid market fund 2 days ago
- US CLO's anchor equity on sale for first time 2 hours ago
- Neuberger and BNP Paribas team up for first new CLO as partnership for five years 5 hours ago
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 5 hours ago
- Highland files for bankruptcy 1 day ago
- AIG passes $2 billion CLO volumes after adding another US new issue 1 day ago