Investor hires Park Square for direct lending after inspecting fee structures
Park Square wins direct lending mandate - and two other direct lenders could also be granted contracts subject to negotiations over fees
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Direct lenders weigh options as next round of funding nears: Creditflux webinar 1 day ago
- Argentina rallies sharply as DC sets credit event auction date 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas unit holds final close on special opportunities fund of funds 2 days ago
- US private credit webinar set to tackle mid-market 3 days ago
- Patrimonium launches two private debt funds 3 days ago
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 18 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 20 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 20 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 20 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 20 hours ago