AMMC prices second CLO of 2015 in risk retention-compliant deal
American Money Management priced its second CLO of the year on Friday, in a risk retention-compliant deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AMMC returns to CLO primary market after 11-month hiatus 3 months ago
- CIFC targets majority equity with latest CLO fund 4 months ago
- Global b-wic round-up: US CLO equity continues its surge 8 months ago
- Japanese regulator makes CLOs exempt from risk retention - if loans are appropriately originated 10 months ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 11 months ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 9 hours ago
- CLOs at risk of failing WAS tests due to loan refi wave, finds JP Morgan 14 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes first CLO manager to price twice in 2020 14 hours ago
- TCW to revamp CLO refi market with first digital repricing this week 15 hours ago
- Brigade set to price new US CLO today with triple As subject at 135bp 3 days ago