AMMC prices second CLO of 2015 in risk retention-compliant deal
American Money Management priced its second CLO of the year on Friday, in a risk retention-compliant deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AMMC returns to CLO primary market after 11-month hiatus 19 days ago
- CIFC targets majority equity with latest CLO fund 1 month ago
- Global b-wic round-up: US CLO equity continues its surge 5 months ago
- Japanese regulator makes CLOs exempt from risk retention - if loans are appropriately originated 7 months ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 8 months ago
- GSO's third new European CLO of 2019 shows capital stack divergence 22 hours ago
- Octagon tweaks structure with sixth new CLO of the year 23 hours ago
- New York Life takes annual shot at US CLO market 23 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 1 day ago
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 2 days ago