Mid-market manager linked to Guggenheim prepares its debut CLO
Chicago-based middle market lender hits the market with its first in-house CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 4 days ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 4 days ago
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 10 days ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 11 days ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 11 days ago
- Brightwood becomes 132nd active CLO manager of 2019 2 hours ago
- AGL follows up October CLO debut with new low-levered deal 2 hours ago
- Sound Point splits single A tranche in new US CLO 2 hours ago
- Head of CLO structuring leaves Sound Point 4 hours ago
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 2 days ago