BAML structured credit specialist joins hedge fund manager in New York
A structured credit specialist has left BAML after nine years in order to move to the buy side
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Financials lead tightening as calm markets greet Biden inauguration 1 day ago
- Varagon hires new business development MD from Evolution 2 days ago
- Sculptor readies first new US CLO since 2019 2 days ago
- MeDirect names replacement corporate credit head following Curtis departure 2 days ago
- Italian spreads signal Conte confidence ahead of Senate vote 2 days ago
- Jefferies picks up three big mandates to get European CLO plans rolling 19 hours ago
- European reset wave begins as Partners reworks 2018 CLO 21 hours ago
- Benefit Street resets 2014 US CLO on its reinvestment date 1 day ago
- European CLO triple As circle early 2020 levels as Redding Ridge and Anchorage enter market 1 day ago
- Partners teams up with Barclays for first time on new five-year CLO 2 days ago