Prospect Capital explains new CLO trading strategy
Officials at Prospect Capital gave an insight into the company's CLO investment strategy last week during an earnings call.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO prepares inaugural non-traded BDC 30 days ago
- Libor issue hurt Q2 returns on CLO investments, says Prospect's Eliasek 30 days ago
- Flat Rock eyes interval fund conversion for private BDC 1 month ago
- Garrison BDC agrees to merge with Portman Finance 3 months ago
- Job opportunity with Prospect: CLO professional 3 months ago
- Cerberus ends 10-month CLO absence with tight triple-As 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM markets first CLO since Assurant buy-out 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 3 days ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 4 days ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 4 days ago