Prospect Capital explains new CLO trading strategy
Officials at Prospect Capital gave an insight into the company's CLO investment strategy last week during an earnings call.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BDCs feel squeeze on liquidity as SEC rejects plea for relief 14 days ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 2 months ago
- BlackRock joins BDCs with increased leverage approval 3 months ago
- Garrison BDC needs to liquidate, argues shareholder Clear Harbor 3 months ago
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 4 months ago
- Partners becomes second manager to price US and European CLOs in 2020 1 day ago
- Golub prices its second largest CLO backed by broadly syndicated loans 1 day ago
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 2 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 2 days ago