Dyal buys a stake in credit hedge fund manager Chenavari
Dyal Capital has taken a minority equity stake in credit hedge fund manager Chenavari Investment Managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 17 hours ago
- Golub follows Sixth Street by suing Dyal over Owl Rock merger 7 days ago
- Issuer goes from debutant to zero in one year as PM leaves and CIFC swoops for sole CLO 9 days ago
- European CLO manager puts platform up for sale 9 days ago
- York Capital seeks CLO business sale after promising investors to refocus on them 13 days ago
- CLO pipeline: US adds deals at frenetic pace as Europe catches breath after record start 10 hours ago
- Most experienced CLO trading head in the business leaves Wells Fargo 15 hours ago
- Antares reclaims largest 2.0 CLO moniker at new market tights 1 day ago
- ICG upsize makes US CLO its largest ever 1 day ago
- Octagon cuts 2012 CLO's funding costs by 22.89bp in refi 1 day ago