Apollo signals European expansion as senior PM moves to London
Apollo Global Management has moved one of its most senior and experienced credit officials to Europe,
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- No 2020 recession, cyclical bonds will outperform and CLOs won't crash, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- First Eagle buys US CLO manager THL Credit 1 day ago
- Fortress prices its first CBO of the year 1 day ago
- Danish pension backs green bonds 1 day ago
- Beware of "mequity" risk in direct lending, writes Barings 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 18 hours ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 19 hours ago
- PGIM resets European CLO to cross €2 billion in 2019 issuance 20 hours ago
- US Insurers stress test CLO exposure 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores second new euro CLO of 2019 1 day ago