Apex prices $409.5 million US CLO with signs of Japanese interest
Apex Credit Partners priced its second CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources. The deal features a repackaged triple-A tranche denominated in Japanese yen
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AMMC returns to CLO primary market after 11-month hiatus 10 days ago
- Apex prices $408.35 million us CLO 13 days ago
- BMO brings in experienced CLO official to lead structured credit business 1 month ago
- Jefferies Finance prices second CLO of 2019 backed by revolvers 1 month ago
- Ex-Jefferies high yield sales and trading head lands at Imperial 1 month ago
- BlackRock brings triple A spreads back to 130bp with new US CLO 2 days ago
- CBAM approaches $10 billion in CLO volume as 11th new issue prices 2 days ago
- 65bp emerges as euro refi benchmark as CVC refinances 2015 CLO 3 days ago
- Record number of responses flood in for 2019 CLO Census with three days left 3 days ago
- Cairn teams up with NatWest and GreensLedge for first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago