Apollo hires in structured credit after close of latest fund
Apollo Global Management has moved to strengthen its structured credit investment team by hiring an experienced CLO specialist
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TPG makes European direct lending hire from Investec 6 hours ago
- Bayside hires distressed specialist to work across London and Hamburg 7 hours ago
- US loan trading: McDermott downgrade leads to CLO outflows as managers board rail road firm 7 hours ago
- Change at top for Citi correlation trading as head assumes chief risk officer job 1 day ago
- Pimco launches listed multi-sector global credit fund 1 day ago
- GLG prepares euro CLO comeback with rare short-dated deal 2 hours ago
- Three US CLO anchor equity positions go on sale one week after payment dates 5 hours ago
- Partners targets January pricing date for new European CLO 6 hours ago
- Moody's downgrades tranche from reissued 2018 CLO to triple C citing par loss 6 hours ago
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 1 day ago