US investor backs Oak Hill with $218.6 million for European credit
A mystery US investor has backed Oak Hill for a new European credit fund. Could this client be based in the Yellowhammer state?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HPS closes $15.4 billion direct lending fund as deployment hits 60% 7 days ago
- Allianz holds €500 million first close on private credit fund of fund 7 days ago
- Monroe holds $1.3 billion fourth close on US direct lending fund 9 days ago
- Amundi focuses on ESG-linked margin ratchets in €1 billion private debt fund 12 days ago
- Cheyne puts focus on ESG-linked loans for new €1 billion strategic credit fund 13 days ago
- Variety of US CLO-eligible loans makes ramping up a joy [CLO Symposium video] 22 hours ago
- Brigade joins five-time in 2021 US CLO issuer club 1 day ago
- Talk about Elevation: US CLO volume soars, with 2018 record bested, as ArrowMark finds its notch 1 day ago
- Anchorage's 2021 new US CLO volume reaches $1.8 billion 1 day ago
- Palmer Square becomes largest CLO issuer of 2021 after $1bn deal 1 day ago