Brevan Howard raids RBS for CLO specialists in New York
Brevan Howard had poached a European CLO trading chief from a bank in London earlier this year. It has now added a US CLO trader to its team in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders' kickstand: curves in focus as market overcomes mid-week wobble 2 days ago
- US pension injects $300 million into mezzanine debt and high yield 2 days ago
- CVC adds Alcentra official to investor relations team in London 2 days ago
- Anti-CDS tactics enter European bond market as high yield pipeline builds 3 days ago
- BlueMountain starts new chapter as co-founder leaves and it winds down hedge fund 4 days ago
- BlackRock brings triple A spreads back to 130bp with new US CLO 2 days ago
- CBAM approaches $10 billion in CLO volume as 11th new issue prices 2 days ago
- 65bp emerges as euro refi benchmark as CVC refinances 2015 CLO 3 days ago
- Record number of responses flood in for 2019 CLO Census with three days left 3 days ago
- Cairn teams up with NatWest and GreensLedge for first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago