Brevan Howard raids RBS for CLO specialists in New York
Brevan Howard had poached a European CLO trading chief from a bank in London earlier this year. It has now added a US CLO trader to its team in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European financials outperform corporates as coronavirus spreads 9 hours ago
- Credit event protocol goes into force with 60 extra sign-ups 10 hours ago
- Licence and registration: loan spreads get speeding ticket as CLOs play catch-up 3 days ago
- McDermott slips into bankruptcy with CLOs holding almost $1 billion 3 days ago
- Ex-Goldman CLO trading head joins asset manager to drive expansion 3 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 5 hours ago
- CLOs at risk of failing WAS tests due to loan refi wave, finds JP Morgan 10 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes first CLO manager to price twice in 2020 11 hours ago
- TCW to revamp CLO refi market with first digital repricing this week 11 hours ago
- Brigade set to price new US CLO today with triple As subject at 135bp 3 days ago