CLO manager joins Prospect's approved list after secondary market trade
Prospect Capital has been active in the secondary CLO market after purchasing control of a 2014 deal overseen by a boutique CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 4 days ago
- Morgan Stanley registers new BDC with US regulators 23 days ago
- PennantPark makes CLO market debut amid fundraising spree 1 month ago
- Crescent BDC buys Alcentra BDC in $141.9 million transaction 2 months ago
- Solar BDC shines a light on its bid to focus on first lien loans 2 months ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 2 days ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 3 days ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 3 days ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 3 days ago