CLO manager joins Prospect's approved list after secondary market trade
Prospect Capital has been active in the secondary CLO market after purchasing control of a 2014 deal overseen by a boutique CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 1 month ago
- BlackRock joins BDCs with increased leverage approval 2 months ago
- Garrison BDC needs to liquidate, argues shareholder Clear Harbor 2 months ago
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 3 months ago
- Morgan Stanley registers new BDC with US regulators 3 months ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 14 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 15 hours ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 18 hours ago
- Class F notes of 2018 CLO downgraded to triple C by Moody's 19 hours ago
- Investcorp lines up new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 20 hours ago