Citi prices three US CLOs in one day
Yesterday was a busy day for Citi's structuring team as it priced three new CLOs in quick succession.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Redding Ridge prices European CLO triple As at tightest levels since July 2018 3 days ago
- Sculptor prints first regular-way US CLO in 1.5 years 4 days ago
- Benefit Street resets 2014 US CLO on its reinvestment date 5 days ago
- Sculptor readies first new US CLO since 2019 6 days ago
- CLO pipeline: 2020 absentees join new issue rush 6 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs end 2020 with fragile recovery 17 hours ago
- Buy CLO equity to capitalise on reflation, says JP Morgan 20 hours ago
- Goldman markets refinancing of HPS's debut European CLO 20 hours ago
- CLO tranche ratings to stabilise as Fitch revises covid stress scenario 23 hours ago
- CIFC upsizes US CLO by $100 million before pricing 3 days ago