CLO spreads to move dramatically tighter as BAML markets new deal
A San Francisco-based asset manager is marketing its first CLO of the year, with price talk suggesting siginificant spread tightening throughout the capital structure
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 7 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 10 days ago
- BlackRock’s first mid-market CLO to be managed by experienced team acquired from Tennenbaum in 2018 11 days ago
- European CLO manager hires MUFG for first 'fully compliant' ESG CLO 12 days ago
- PGIM launches US CLO with unfunded double Bs 14 days ago
- European CLO round-up: new look turbos power up junior CLO tranches 10 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 15 hours ago
- European CLO spreads widen as Commerzbank prices first 2019 CLO 16 hours ago
- Alcentra prices second consecutive short-tenor US CLO 16 hours ago
- SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation 3 days ago