GoldenTree secures 141bp triple-A print as CLO volumes hit $60 billion
GoldenTree Asset Management priced a $720.25 million CLO yesterday, taking global CLO issuance (including refinancings) to $60.6 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Past returns: GoldenTree CLO trades over par 1 hour ago
- CLOs at a glance: global market hits post-outbreak high 1 hour ago
- Morgan Stanley hires leveraged loan MD from Credit Suisse 3 days ago
- US swaps rule relaxation brings underperformance of bank CDS 6 days ago
- European CLO triple As grind tighter as GoldenTree prints largest transaction since outbreak 12 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 1 hour ago
- Kayne Anderson prices $293 million new CLO via JP Morgan 14 hours ago
- Oak Hill prints $445 million new issue CLO via Bank of America 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prints its first loan-only CLO in a year 15 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: Managers prepare to build on momentum in July 21 hours ago