US manager markets debut CLO in risk retention-compliant deal
Jefferies has begun marketing a new CLO for a debut manager, in a risk retention-compliant deal which should reach $366 million.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DFG seeks secondary loans for new series of Pulsar CLOs 4 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 7 days ago
- BlackRock’s first mid-market CLO to be managed by experienced team acquired from Tennenbaum in 2018 11 days ago
- European CLO manager hires MUFG for first 'fully compliant' ESG CLO 12 days ago
- Be-Spoke one week away from pricing breakthrough SME CLO 17 days ago
- European CLO round-up: new look turbos power up junior CLO tranches 10 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 15 hours ago
- European CLO spreads widen as Commerzbank prices first 2019 CLO 16 hours ago
- Alcentra prices second consecutive short-tenor US CLO 16 hours ago
- SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation 3 days ago