Mid-market lender Medley aims for mid-teen returns for new JV
Medley Capital, a middle-market lender, has given an insight into a new joint venture it has formed
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Monroe bolsters direct lending team across the US 1 month ago
- Medley signs agreement with activist shareholder over three-way merger 3 months ago
- Investcorp hires ex-Medley structured credit head as John Fraser retires 3 months ago
- Medley BDC loses compliance with NYSE as two directors depart 3 months ago
- Marathon proposes alternative to long-running Medley BDC merger dispute 4 months ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 8 hours ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 11 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Nassau: CLO investing 14 hours ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 1 day ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 1 day ago