Seix prices third 2.0 deal to take CLO AUM past $3 billion
Seix Investment Advisors has priced its third 2.0 CLO, according to market sources. The manager chose Citi to arrange the deal, which is named Mountain View CLO IX and reached $565.5 million
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 5 days ago
- Wellfleet joins exclusive list of CLO managers to refinance 2017-era CLOs 8 days ago
- CBAM approaches $10 billion in CLO volume as 11th new issue prices 11 days ago
- 65bp emerges as euro refi benchmark as CVC refinances 2015 CLO 12 days ago
- Junior spreads tighten as Rockford Tower prices new European CLO 13 days ago
- Octagon tweaks structure with sixth new CLO of the year 15 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 22 hours ago
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 2 days ago
- Trimaran goes tighter with second US CLO tap of the year 2 days ago
- ICG tightens triple A spread in refi of 2017 CLO 2 days ago