Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase
Sources say that Garrison Investment Group has priced its first ever broadly-syndicated CLO, in a $413.7 million deal which is set to close next month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 22 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2014 US CLO 7 days ago
- Mariner surfs refi wave and chops 34bp off CLO debt 9 days ago
- Apollo prices largest 2.0 CLO transaction 13 days ago
- CLO pipeline: make some noise for repricings 14 days ago
- Partners becomes second manager to price US and European CLOs in 2020 1 day ago
- Golub prices its second largest CLO backed by broadly syndicated loans 1 day ago
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 2 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 2 days ago