Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase
Sources say that Garrison Investment Group has priced its first ever broadly-syndicated CLO, in a $413.7 million deal which is set to close next month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ohio pension injects $175 million into credit via JP Morgan and HPS 2 days ago
- Dealers zero in on pair of managed CSO formats 23 days ago
- US CLO league tables: $2 billion reissue fires Apollo and JP Morgan to top spots 23 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - February 2020 YTD 23 days ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 1 month ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 1 day ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 1 day ago
- 30% of CLOs will breach their 7.5% triple C buckets, says BofA 1 day ago
- Investors query loan b-wic objectives as trade rates plummet 2 days ago
- CLO trading head leaves job to rejoin Macquarie 2 days ago