Triumph prices third CLO following structural tweaks
The Dallas-based manager priced a $409 million CLO yesterday, its third in-house deal since it entered the market last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 1 month ago
- Two CLO researchers leave Nomura in New York 1 month ago
- Alcentra refinances US CLO via Nomura 1 month ago
- Nomura set for CLO breakthrough with new issue mandate 1 month ago
- CLO pipeline: a refi of nine cuts time (and margins) 2 months ago
- Creditflux unveils newsletter platform 12 hours ago
- Unique CLO upsizes to $22 billion 12 hours ago
- Benchmark European 2020 CLO trades 11 points down in secondary 12 hours ago
- RBS makes cuts to ABS and CLO team as part of broader restructuring 14 hours ago
- GSO out the gate with first new issue CLO post-covid 19 crash 1 day ago