Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure
Sources say JP Morgan is preparing a $414 million CLO for a mid-market manager. The deal traces its origins back to May 2013
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 1 day ago
- Price talk for PGIM European CLO suggests triple A-spread tightening 7 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2014 US CLO 7 days ago
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 7 days ago
- Rockford Tower dashes out second CLO refi in three weeks 8 days ago
- Carlyle prices triple As at market tights with new European CLO 16 hours ago
- Partners becomes second manager to price US and European CLOs in 2020 1 day ago
- Golub prices its second largest CLO backed by broadly syndicated loans 1 day ago
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 2 days ago