Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure
Sources say JP Morgan is preparing a $414 million CLO for a mid-market manager. The deal traces its origins back to May 2013
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ohio pension injects $175 million into credit via JP Morgan and HPS 2 days ago
- PGIM lines up for print and sprint CLO 17 days ago
- Dealers zero in on pair of managed CSO formats 23 days ago
- PGIM revises price talk as European CLO spreads jump wider 23 days ago
- US CLO league tables: $2 billion reissue fires Apollo and JP Morgan to top spots 23 days ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 1 day ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 1 day ago
- 30% of CLOs will breach their 7.5% triple C buckets, says BofA 1 day ago
- Investors query loan b-wic objectives as trade rates plummet 2 days ago
- CLO trading head leaves job to rejoin Macquarie 2 days ago