Allianz to wave goodbye to the CLO 1.0 era as 2006 deal is redeemed
Allianz Global Investors will see its sole outstanding legacy CLO redeemed tomorrow, according to an investor notice. The deal has never missed a payment to equity, and has a running IRR of 13.5%
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz GI gains €270 million for infrastructure debt fund 3 months ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 3 months ago
- Allianz IM puts $200 million into Indian private debt 6 months ago
- Allianz GI expands private debt team with senior hire 7 months ago
- Allianz GI boosts alternatives platform with new Asian private credit unit 9 months ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 3 days ago