Shenkman prices upsized CLO following strong investor demand
Shenkman Capital Management priced its first CLO of the year yesterday, according to market sources. The deal was upsized by $50 million as a result of high investor demand
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 6 days ago
- Credit Suisse's head of European CLO syndication to join Citi 13 days ago
- Cairn prices first European CLO of 2020 via Credit Suisse 22 days ago
- Wellfleet completes first new issue CLO in partnership with Credit Suisse 26 days ago
- Wellfleet and Credit Suisse team up for first CLO new issue together 1 month ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 20 hours ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 20 hours ago
- MUFG refis fixed rate tranches in two US CLOs 21 hours ago
- CLO managers turn out pre-covid warehouses by splitting them in half 22 hours ago
- AGL again becomes largest US CLO issuer by volume since pandemic sell-off 2 days ago