Investors pile into Shenkman deal as CLO nears pricing
Price guidance has been released for Shenkman Capital Management's forthcoming CLO, Jackson Mill. Sources say that all of the deal's debt is oversubscribed, with pricing expected tomorrow morning
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 7 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 7 days ago
- Credit Suisse's head of European CLO syndication to join Citi 13 days ago
- Eaton Vance embarks on annual foray into primary with upcoming CLO 20 days ago
- Cairn prices first European CLO of 2020 via Credit Suisse 23 days ago
- Apex cuts coupon on fixed rate triple As in single tranche CLO refi 6 hours ago
- Triple A investors lock in spreads for extra three months as Marble Point prices CLO 6 hours ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 1 day ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 1 day ago
- MUFG refis fixed rate tranches in two US CLOs 1 day ago