Triple-A investor grows CLO book to $13.8 billion after tweaking strategy
A major triple-A buyer has grown its CLO book rapidly over recent months after adding managers to its approved list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 2 months ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 4 months ago
- CLOs are 11% of Nochu's assets as bank posts JPY 7.4 trillion investments 4 months ago
- Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers 7 months ago
- Points up front: Two scoops or none 7 months ago
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 15 hours ago
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 2 days ago
- Trimaran goes tighter with second US CLO tap of the year 2 days ago
- ICG tightens triple A spread in refi of 2017 CLO 2 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 3 days ago