Triple-A investor grows CLO book to $13.8 billion after tweaking strategy
A major triple-A buyer has grown its CLO book rapidly over recent months after adding managers to its approved list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 18 days ago
- CLOs' risk to Japanese banks 'subdued' despite ratings and mark-to-market risk, says Bank of Japan 1 month ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 4 months ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 5 months ago
- CLOs are 11% of Nochu's assets as bank posts JPY 7.4 trillion investments 6 months ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 15 hours ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 16 hours ago
- PGIM resets European CLO to cross €2 billion in 2019 issuance 17 hours ago
- US Insurers stress test CLO exposure 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores second new euro CLO of 2019 1 day ago