Triple-A investor grows CLO book to $13.8 billion after tweaking strategy
A major triple-A buyer has grown its CLO book rapidly over recent months after adding managers to its approved list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 2 months ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 3 months ago
- CLOs' risk to Japanese banks 'subdued' despite ratings and mark-to-market risk, says Bank of Japan 4 months ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 6 months ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 8 months ago
- KKR beats CIFC's European CLO benchmark one day later 18 hours ago
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 1 day ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 1 day ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 2 days ago