Triple-A investor grows CLO book to $13.8 billion after tweaking strategy
A major triple-A buyer has grown its CLO book rapidly over recent months after adding managers to its approved list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 11 days ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 2 months ago
- CLOs are 11% of Nochu's assets as bank posts JPY 7.4 trillion investments 2 months ago
- Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers 5 months ago
- Points up front: Two scoops or none 5 months ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 1 day ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 day ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 2 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago