BNP Paribas Asset Management prices first euro 2.0 CLO
BNP Paribas Asset Management has priced its first European CLO 2.0, according to market sources. The European market has seen four new issuers this year, accounting for over €1 billion in new issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 29 days ago
- BNP Paribas AM collects €576.5 million for second European debt fund 1 month ago
- ICG hires two for its European real estate debt platform 1 month ago
- OC health check: US CLOs show improvement as first euro CLOs breach multiple tests 1 month ago
- BNP Paribas unit holds final close on special opportunities fund of funds 2 months ago
- Another CLO ETF emerges as Alternative Access unveils senior tranche fund 1 day ago
- The Last Tranche with Guggenheim's Duffy: CLOs will pay more for loans than today’s index prices 2 days ago
- US CLO manager to dance to its own tune with breakthrough CLO equity fund 2 days ago
- Big US banks pull back from CLO primary market to preserve cash 2 days ago
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 2 days ago