BNP Paribas Asset Management prices first euro 2.0 CLO
BNP Paribas Asset Management has priced its first European CLO 2.0, according to market sources. The European market has seen four new issuers this year, accounting for over €1 billion in new issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas AM hits €345 million on first close of European SME debt fund 18 days ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 1 month ago
- BNP Paribas AM set to launch Nest-like private credit offer to UK pensions 1 month ago
- Euro CLO league tables: refi market opens up to give KKR best of both worlds 2 months ago
- UK pension hires BNP Paribas AM for starring role in core-satellite private credit fund 3 months ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 17 hours ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 21 hours ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 3 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 3 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 3 days ago