BDC manager Medley makes big hire to marketing team
Middle-market lender Medley has made a big-name hire to its marketing team in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Skew trading discord as single name CDS snub index rally 19 hours ago
- CIFC pushes into US high yield with three senior hires from Millennium 20 hours ago
- Not energy efficient: manager to liquidate energy credit ETF as AUM stalls 23 hours ago
- European financials outperform corporates as coronavirus spreads 1 day ago
- Credit event protocol goes into force with 60 extra sign-ups 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: a refi of nine cuts time (and margins) 16 hours ago
- Gulf Stream makes hotly awaited CLO return with breakthrough 2.0 deal 22 hours ago
- Investcorp prices Europe's first new issue CLO of 2020 amid high demand 23 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 1 day ago
- CLOs at risk of failing WAS tests due to loan refi wave, finds JP Morgan 1 day ago