BDC makes first move into CLOs after purchasing equity in GSO deal
A business development company, now led by a sizeable structured credit investor, has made its first CLO investment.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO investor looks to offload US and European anchor equity positions 5 days ago
- BDCs ramp up CLO issuance, but stifle investment appetite 17 days ago
- OFS BDC forms senior loan subsidiary with $150 million credit facility 24 days ago
- FS and KKR create $9 billion publicly-listed BDC with four-way merger 1 month ago
- Barings shows way forward with BDC-sponsored CLO 1 month ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 2 days ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 2 days ago
- Bridge markets fourth CRE CLO 3 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 3 days ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 3 days ago