Credit giant plans debut euro 2.0 CLO and hires senior PineBridge official
PineBridge Investments' long-serving head of European leveraged finance has left the firm ahead of a move to a large US-based credit hedge fund manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Intelsat CDS set for deemed auction today at 100% recovery 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley IM takes lead in race for Assurant's CLO business 1 day ago
- Pretium hires managing director for bankruptcy and distressed from Lehman Brothers Holdings 1 day ago
- Structured credit investor joins Diameter in New York 1 day ago
- Hayfin brings in structured credit big hitters in New York 2 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 1 hour ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 1 hour ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 1 hour ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 1 hour ago
- Black Diamond CLO fails with buy back offer 4 hours ago