Head CLO trader leaves Nomura in New York
A high profile CLO trader has left Nomura, according to well-placed sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension delays restructuring fixed income portfolio over coronavirus concerns 21 hours ago
- US/Europe CDS relative value in play as index gaps widen 22 hours ago
- You wait 12 years for loan dislocation and $1 trillion comes along all at once 23 hours ago
- Investors need to ask: can my asset manager survive the crisis? 23 hours ago
- Credit funds at a glance 23 hours ago
- US CLO issuers get pricing signals as triple As trade in secondary at 375bp 22 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes third manager to tout special static sell-off CLO 1 day ago
- Homebound CLO portfolio manager takes stress-testing to new level 1 day ago
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 1 day ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 1 day ago