Dallas-based asset manager prices upsized CLO via Jefferies
Jefferies yesterday priced a $578 million deal for a Dallas-based CLO manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 10 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: 71% of equity positions trade as supply picks up 27 days ago
- WhiteStar hires Highland portfolio manager to grow CLO investment business 1 month ago
- PGIM resets January 2019 'print and sprint' CLO for three years 2 months ago
- Florida-based manager revives plan for rare emerging markets CBO 2 months ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 2 days ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 3 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 4 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 4 days ago