Dallas-based asset manager prices upsized CLO via Jefferies
Jefferies yesterday priced a $578 million deal for a Dallas-based CLO manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Canaras prepares new issue US CLO return after 18-month break 15 days ago
- Highland Capital Management LP working to remove founder Dondero 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM pulls away from pack 1 month ago
- Highland Capital Management LP bankruptcy moves to hostile territory 1 month ago
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 3 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 23 hours ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 1 day ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 3 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 3 days ago