GoldenTree achieves tightest mezzanine CLO pricing of 2015
GoldenTree Asset Management linked up with a brokerage to priced its first CLO of the year on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 2 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 15 days ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 15 days ago
- Senior structured credit official leaves GoldenTree 16 days ago
- MJX combines fixed and floating triple As for 2016 CLO refi 4 hours ago
- HSBC notches up first US CLO arranging credit 4 hours ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 4 hours ago
- Marathon issues CLO with limitation on B3 loans 17 hours ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 1 day ago