BNP Paribas markets second deal for new CLO manager
BNP Paribas is preparing a $361 million CLO for a manager which issued its debut deal in July 2014, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings targets 110-111bp print on forthcoming European CLO 2 days ago
- Deutsche AM's real estate division prepares second infra CLO 2 days ago
- KKR looks to price third new issue US CLO of 2019 amid tighter market 7 days ago
- European CLO spreads show signs of tightening as BNP Paribas AM prices new issue 7 days ago
- Sound Point readies second European CLO after debuting in April 8 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 10 hours ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 13 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Nassau: CLO investing 16 hours ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 1 day ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 1 day ago