GSO prices its second CLO of the year in originator-backed euro deal
GSO Capital Partners has priced its first European CLO of the year in a €411 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bank looks to unwind $632 million loan TRS 4 days ago
- Californian pension allocates $325 million to aviation and corporate private credit 16 days ago
- CLO pipeline: down but not out, as deals find new ways to limp forward 16 days ago
- Secondary CLO triple As slump below October levels 17 days ago
- Triple A spreads widen by over 30bp since February as CSAM prices euro CLO 17 days ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 2 days ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 2 days ago
- 30% of CLOs will breach their 7.5% triple C buckets, says BofA 2 days ago
- Investors query loan b-wic objectives as trade rates plummet 3 days ago
- CLO trading head leaves job to rejoin Macquarie 3 days ago