Och-Ziff crosses the line to price first deal of the year
Sources say that OZLM XI, a $510.5 million CLO, priced on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 4 days ago
- PGIM launches US CLO with unfunded double Bs 9 days ago
- Sculptor prices second CLO refi since rebranding 16 days ago
- Barings prices CLO backed by mid market loans 20 days ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 1 hour ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 1 hour ago
- CSAM becomes 10th manager to reset European CLO in 2019 2 hours ago
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 2 hours ago
- CSAM returns to top of US league tables after large CLO reset 1 day ago