Och-Ziff crosses the line to price first deal of the year
Sources say that OZLM XI, a $510.5 million CLO, priced on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mezzanine CLO spreads tighten by over 20% with Spire European deal 2 days ago
- Spire to price European CLO later today 2 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: secondary prices reach March levels 4 days ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 4 days ago
- Volatility trading has room to run, say strategists, as market holds firm after rally 14 days ago
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus less than 1 hour ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 2 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 2 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 2 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 2 hours ago