Och-Ziff CLO price guidance reveals strong demand for mezzanine
Price guidance has been released for Och-Ziff's latest CLO, revealing significant investor demand for mezzanine debt
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Oak Hill prints $445 million new issue CLO via Bank of America 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Managers prepare to build on momentum in July 4 days ago
- US swaps rule relaxation brings underperformance of bank CDS 9 days ago
- AlbaCore becomes third manager to debut in euro CLOs in 2020 10 days ago
- CBAM markets second European CLO just 21 days after debut 10 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 2 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 3 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 3 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 3 days ago