Och-Ziff CLO price guidance reveals strong demand for mezzanine
Price guidance has been released for Och-Ziff's latest CLO, revealing significant investor demand for mezzanine debt
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 8 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 11 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 11 days ago
- BlackRock’s first mid-market CLO to be managed by experienced team acquired from Tennenbaum in 2018 12 days ago
- European CLO manager hires MUFG for first 'fully compliant' ESG CLO 12 days ago
- CLO managers brace themselves for Acosta bankruptcy 5 hours ago
- BlackRock upsizes upcoming US CLO amid overwhelming demand 18 hours ago
- European CLO round-up: new look turbos power up junior CLO tranches 23 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 1 day ago
- European CLO spreads widen as Commerzbank prices first 2019 CLO 1 day ago