Ares prices $613 million CLO amid signs of senior spread tightening
Ares Management priced its first CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources. The deal is the fourth US CLO to achieve a triple A print of 150bp or tighter in the last three weeks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Arrowmark prices 4.5-year reset with unusual triple A and double B structure 11 days ago
- CSAM prices second largest CLO refi of 2019 18 days ago
- Arrowmark resets 2017 middle market CLO 19 days ago
- Ares appoints Atalaya founding partner to co-head alternative credit unit 22 days ago
- Ares credit business grows 4.4%, driven by US direct lending 23 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 3 days ago