GSO nails tightest triple-A CLO print since August
Dorchester Park CLO, a $509.4 million deal, priced yesterday with the senior tranche printing 20 basis points tight of the market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL returns with second middle market CLO offering 5 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: before the holidays is the best time to price a deal 18 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 18 days ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 23 days ago
- GSO prices tightest European CLO of 2019 with syndicated triple As 24 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 3 days ago