Former CIFC mid-market specialist lands at US direct lender
A seasoned mid-market specialist, who previously served time at CIT and Fortress Investment Group, has joined a asset manager which has made a name for itself by focusing on self-originated deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BTIG appoints two loan managing directors to London team 2 days ago
- Barings inks partnership with Mubadala for European mid-market platform 2 days ago
- US investors piled into structured credit and private lending in 2019, Gapstow finds 2 days ago
- Ex Apollo veteran launches mid market firm with $350 million seed capital 3 days ago
- Antares makes middle market CLO return with delayed-draw double Bs 3 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM markets first CLO since Assurant buy-out 14 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 1 day ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 1 day ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 1 day ago
- Canyon prints its first reinvesting CLO of 2020 as junior debt tightens 1 day ago