Redeemed Galaxy CLO hopes to go out with a big bang
PineBridge Investments' 2007 CLO Galaxy VIII is set for redemption on Monday, according to CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: refis can't wait till after summer 10 days ago
- THL anchor CLO equity seeks purchase in secondary market 23 days ago
- PineBridge refi shows steep term curve in European CLO market 24 days ago
- The sky is not falling in on the CLO market, writes PineBridge 2 months ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 months ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 7 hours ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 8 hours ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 1 day ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 2 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 2 days ago