Redeemed Galaxy CLO hopes to go out with a big bang
PineBridge Investments' 2007 CLO Galaxy VIII is set for redemption on Monday, according to CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: new issues shatter 2018’s record but total issuance falls 20 days ago
- PineBridge launches first commingled direct lending fund 22 days ago
- US pension backs two private debt managers, but retreats from syndicated loans 25 days ago
- Arizona pension to deploy up to $700 million a year in private credit 2 months ago
- Beyond blacklists: the next step in ESG 3 months ago
- CLO pipeline: a refi of nine cuts time (and margins) less than 1 hour ago
- Gulf Stream makes hotly awaited CLO return with breakthrough 2.0 deal 6 hours ago
- Investcorp prices Europe's first new issue CLO of 2020 amid high demand 7 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 1 day ago
- CLOs at risk of failing WAS tests due to loan refi wave, finds JP Morgan 1 day ago